Rumor Control for February 5, 2008
- The IYFW office is heavily pursuing tag teams throughout the independant scene, as both the fans and the office are both noticing the potential of this divison. The company already boasts an incredible tag team roster with Those 80s Guys, Divine Diversity, The Killer Steves, and "Bombshell" Bert Williams & "Loverboy" Ricky Williams.
- IYFW should soon be announcing an upcoming show date in March.
- Mr. Dr. Prof. Joey Eastman, Exceutive Vice President Director of Operations and Talent Relations (EVPD-OTR), may be risking the benefits of his expense account, as he has been trying to be reimbursed for extraneous expenses, including a personal cameraman, a staff of nickname writers, and excessive use of rhinestones.
- Everyone saw Lindsey Lynn and Alexzandra mixing it up at the last event during the Divine Diversity vs 80s Guys match. Could this the be the spark that ignites the powderkeg of women's wrestling in IYFW?
- Fronz and Hans Roddy have taken on "Main Attraction" Mackie Schroady within their inner circle. Word is, they are not through with their acquisitions.
- Following his match with Shockwave The Robot, "Heart Attack" Tommy Mack is more determined than ever to prove that he will be a competitive force to be reckoned with.
- Coming soon: International Combat 2!
Previous Report - News & Rumors Home - Next Report
Carbone & Carbone LLP
Attorneys At Law