Rumor Control for March 13, 2010
That’s all for now. JL reporting.
- The Nubian Lynch Mob has the opportunity on March 20th to take all the gold in In Your Face Wrestling. This is not unlike when "The Axis" took all the gold and had all the power in the company. Could history repeat itself? A fact to keep in mind is that even if Evans can get through Bobby Ocean on March 20th, he will have to contend with the heavy hand of the N.L.M., Etanna, in April.
- Scott Scarsdale was thoroughly embarrassed at "Hanging By a Thread" when he lost his first singles match in IYFW to a rookie, Jamar "Magic" Justice. This has not set well with him and he has put a challenge to Justice for a rematch, but he wants it in his specialty, a tag match. The self proclaimed "Tag Team Wrestling Expert" will have his henchmen WAR as his partner. Justice has accepted the challenge, but has not revealed who he has chosen as his partner.
- Timmy A’iight was seen in a different light at the February 6th event, as a correspondent for this website, and was quite provocative in his questioning of the IYFW wrestlers. Although Timmy enjoys this work, he still wants to show what he can do in the ring. We’ll see if the chance comes up on 3/20.
- IYFW welcomes "The White Lion" Jim Tanner as he will be competing at the "Unsportsmanlike Conduct" event. Jim Tanner is a regular partner with Pierre Vachon, as they make up the New School Wrecking Crew. Could the tag ranks have a new team to consider?
- Coming soon: "The Coronation Cup 2010" and is IYFW commissioning a new championship?
Previous Report - News & Rumors Home - Next Report
Carbone & Carbone LLP
Attorneys At Law