Results for December 11, 2010
Poster by Julia Christopher
In Your Face Wrestling ended 2010 with a bang and we thank all the fans who came out to support the promotion. We will see you in 2011 to get IN YOUR FACE!
- Ian Daniels and The Celtic Crew: Liam McFerrin & Michael McKinger beat WAR, Superbeast and Rocco Perrelli when Daniels pinned Perreilli, gaining some revenge for his loss in October.
- "Millennium Millionaire" Scott Scarsdale beat Justin Fox with "The Jackpot"
- Loca Vida and Kryptic Keegan w/ Mirage defeated The Killer Steves: Steve Kruz & Steve McKenzie when Vida pinned Steve Cruz. The Killer Steves attacked Loca Vida after the match, but was saved by Tito Santana.
This brought out Maxx Burton and Pierre Vachon who berated Tito, but the WWE Hall of Famer said they could go right now. Burton and Vachon stepped in the ring, but when Tito’s partner Vigo arrived, both Maxx and Pierre promptly stepped back out and claimed they would see them in the main event.
- "The Pillar" Roman Dominguez pinned C.J. Scott to retain the IYFW New Breed title, in a 3-way match that also featured "The Spectacular" Adam Badger.
- The International Ego Trip: The Nothern Studd & "The Mighty" Fronz Roddy beat "Loverboy" Ricky Williams and Jamar "Magic" Justice to win back the IYFW Tag Team titles. Adam Badger attacked Jamar with Roddy’s flexer, which gave Fronz enough time to recuperate to hit "The Aus Crusher" for the win.
- Drake Evans beat "The Shaft" Bobby Ocean in a hard fought battle by hooking Ocean in a small package after receiving a Superplex from the top rope. Both men showed respect to each other as did the fans.
- "Big in Japan" Bobby Fish won his IYFW Championship match by count out when the champion, Guillaume deSade, ran out of the building and took the count to keep the belt.
- Tito Santana and Vigo w/ Yvonna Leach beat Pierre Vachon and Maxx Burton when Tito slapped the Figure-Four Leg lock on Burton to which Burton submitted.
Previous Event - Back to Event Results - Next Event
Carbone & Carbone LLP
Attorneys At Law