Results for Cold Day In Hell: January 19, 2013
IYFW thanks New Red Scare for their great performances during the evening.
- Chip Stetson and Viper The Ninja Warrior defeated Good Lord Willing and Etanna.
The new Secretary of Event Content, Yvonna Leach, was introduced. She called out Fronz Roddy to find out if was indeed going to invoke the Right to Fight Contract. Before he could answer, the current In Your Face Wrestling Champion, Pierre Vachon came out to proclaim Fronz not capable of challenging. Roddy would eventually say he was going to invoke the contract and the match was set.
- Liam McFerran beat "Mr. Maple Leaf" Ricky Williams via countout. Williams is still IYFW New Breed Champion.
- "The Pillar" Roman Dominguez defeated The Northern Studd by submission.
J.P. Black was brought out to answer the question why he turned his back on Drake Evans but he would not answer. Evans would come out and challenge J.P. for a match later on, which J.P. accepted.
- "The Shaft" Bobby Ocean beat "Megastar" Michael Monroe in a technical classic.
- The Savage Wolves: C.J. Scott & Damon Ravage vs. Northern Fury: Sgt. Fury and Vigo went to a double disqualification.
- "The Dark Pony" J.P. Black beat Drake Evans with outside assistance from The Savage Wolves. Northern Fury would come out to save Evans from further punishment after the match.
- Team R.P.G.: Ian Daniels & The Rickety Rocket defeated Pure Dynamite: Chuck Deep & "Bad" Brad Welsey to become the new IYFW Tag Team Champions.
- "The Mighty" Fronz Roddy dethroned Pierre "The Beast" Vachon for the IYFW Championship. This ended the longest IYFW title reign in the company history. Fronz is now a two time IYFW Champion.
IYFW will return to Ballston Spa, NY for The Memories, Moments & Mayhem Convention and Event on March 16th, 2013, featuring Shelton Benjamin, Nunzio & The Boogeyman
Previous Event - Back to Event Results - Next Event
Carbone & Carbone LLP
Attorneys At Law